Visitors are welcome at Hillcrest Hospital Pryor. The following restrictions are in place:
- ER: One visitor is allowed at a time
- Outpatient Radiology and Lab: Visitors are not allowed. Exceptions are granted to one parent with a child or if an individual needs assistance.
- Surgery: one visitor is allowed
- Med/surg (Station 1): One visitor is allowed
- No visitors are allowed for COVID-19 patients
By entering the facility, you attest that you do not currently have any COVID-19 symptoms and you have not been exposed to someone with known or suspected COVID-19 within the past 14 days.